PayVX ICO datesexport to calend
What is PayVX?
PayVX Is The World’s Simplest, Fastest And Most Secure Payment Technology. The Provided Crypto-Currency Escrow Service Builds A Secure Bridge And Creates A Trust Relationship Between Both Parties For Online Business Transactions.
As Crypto-Currency Transactions Are Irreversible, Dealing With Untrusted Parties Constitutes Serious Degree Of Risk For Both Buyers And Sellers. PayVX Effectively Secures This Process, Ensuring Confidence And Trust For Processing Those Operations.
What is escrow service?
An escrow is a financial arrangement where a third party holds and regulates the payment of the funds required for two parties involved in a given transaction. It helps make transactions more secure by keeping the payment in a secure escrow account which is only released when all of the terms of an agreement are met as overseen by the escrow company.
Escrows are very useful in the case of a transaction where a large amount money is involved and a certain number of obligations need to be fulfilled before a payment is released like in the case of a website being built where the buyer might want confirmation of the quality of work being done before making a full payment, and the seller doesn’t want to extend a
massive amount of work without any assurance that he or she will receive payment. While traditional escrow service is quite difficult and must be obtained through banks and
lawyers, PayVX provides online escrow services at affordable rates. While the payment is ‘In Escrow’ the transaction can be safely carried out without risk of
losing money or merchandise due to fraud. This eliminates all legal jargon and allows for secure transactions and confident buyers and sellers.
How does Escrow Work?
PayVX reduces the risk of fraud by acting as a trusted third-party that collects, holds and only disburses funds when both Buyers and Sellers are satisfied.
1. Buyer and Seller agree to terms — Either the Buyer or Seller begins a transaction. After registering at PayVX, all parties agree to the terms of the transaction.
2. Buyer pays PayVX (escrow) — The Buyer submits a payment by approved payment method to our secure Escrow Account, Escrow.com verifies the payment, the Seller is notified that funds have been secured ‘In Escrow’.
3. Seller ships/deliver merchandise or service (website for example) to Buyer — Upon payment verification, the Seller is authorized to send the merchandise or service and submit tracking information. PayVX verifies that the Buyer receives the merchandise.
4. Buyer accepts merchandise — The Buyer has a set number of days to inspect the merchandise or service and the option to accept or reject it. The Buyer accepts the merchandise or service.
5. PayVX (escrow) pays the Seller — PayVX releases funds to the Seller from the Escrow Account.
Potential Market Share
▪ Nodes and masternodes*
▪ Cryptocurrency to fiat exchange service
▪ Domains and websites
▪ Freelance and online services
▪ Social networks
▪ Online games
▪ Escrow service for physical goods
using a smart contract while trading without human interaction
▪ Decentralized escrow platform for making cryptocurrency transactions between two parties. It is ensured with PAYVX tokens (PVX) based on Ethereum blockchain.
▪ Low fees are charged for ensuring that the transaction is safe and private.
▪ Saves time when making a transaction, no third parties or bureaucracy.
1) Creating guarantees between contractors in all spheres.
2) Ensuring mutually beneficial relationships between all the participants on the platform.
3) Creating an independent system without developer interference.
4) Raising the social interest in cryptocurrencies.
Problems Which the Platform Solves
▪ Identity Theft Elimination
▪ Eliminating lack of trust between contractors.
▪ Regulating trade conflicts with the help of an escrow service.
▪ Decreasing the fees on the escrow market.
▪ Eliminating fraud and swindling parties.
▪ No Suspension of User Accounts without acceptance of The Member Tribunal.
▪ Fair Dispute Settlements.
▪ 20 + Crypto currencies Accepted.
▪ Elimination of Fake Reviews