Idea & Token
CAHrenheit believes that one of the main problems in today’s automotive-related industries is in information asymmetry when sellers of auto-related goods and service providers have much more information than buyers. This leads to benefits of sellers and middlemen and dissatisfaction of buyers since they get higher prices, lower quality, and bad experience. CAHrenheit is going to add transparency into the processes by building them on blockchain. As a result they plan to unlock astronomic $45 billion in value for all participants from car manufacturers to the car owners. And this number relates only to Chinese auto aftermarket (the entire market is evaluated at $500+ billion).
CAHrenheit product components:
– CAHtrust – A decentralized search, listings, ratings, and review system for the automotive aftermarket. The market is based on real transactions verifiable with blockchain.
– CAHmart – A decentralized optimizing marketplace for SMEs and consumers.
– CAHnalytics – A data analytics hub with live, cross-referenced, and accurate datasets received directly from consumers and SMEs.
– CAHmine – This is IoT devices that can be installed on cars and at SMEs for realtime data of car performance and “mining” for CAH tokens.
So, SMEs get lower customer acquisition and retention cost, consumers get lower car ownership cost (transparent search for products, lower maintenance and insurance cost), and EDUs get trustworthy analytics (higher data quality and lower data cost).
The token called CAH will be used as medium of value storage and transfer. A certain amount of tokens must be hold by:
– EDUs – to use custom-designed services and co-develop data products in CAHnalytics
– IoT Channel Partners – to co-develop CAHmine products with CAHrenheit
– Community members – to be able to become ambassadors, activists, and liaisons, or to obtain node status.
A total supply is 10 billion tokens. During the upcoming public sale, 20% of tokens will be sold.
The team consists of 5 specialists, 3 of which previously worked at Kuaidi, a Chinese company, the world’s largest car hailing service platform. After merging with Didi, the new company Didi Chuxing beat Uber on the Chinese market and now has 450 million users and 25 million rides a day. The Project Leader Joe Lee was the co-founder of Kuaidi, founder of 96PK (a gaming platform), and founder of Bumblebee Taxi (acquired by Kuaidi). Other team members have experience in business development, operations, insurance, and engineering team management. Five advisors include Sunny Lu, CEO of VeChain, and top managers from other companies.
A strong project aiming to make processes in automotive-related industries transparent and extract benefits for all market participants. The team has wealth of experience in the same field and proved its effectiveness at previous company Kuaidi, the world’s largest car hailing service platform. They has established several partnerships, for example, VeChain. On the other side, the project is very young – no product yet, lack of details about token and ICO. This project is something to put a checkmark next to its name and wait for announcements and details regarding upcoming ICO.
CAHrenheit is a promising project from automotive-related industries, with a win-win philosophy and a very strong team. Waiting for the news from them.
CAHrenheit ICO datesexport to calend
The Cahrenheit Product Offering:
A fully decentralized search, listing, ratings, and review system for both SMEs and Consumers
A frictionless and optimizing marketplace for SMEs and Consumers – advantage over centralized platforms
A data analytics hub utilizing extensive, live, cross-referenced and accurate datasets – enhancing value to data owners